Hello guys, In this article we are gonna talk about the best water purifier in India to buy in 2020.
Choosing the right water purifier is not an easy task. In our mind, we have lots of questions like which brand company is best for water purifiers in India? It’s the specification? warranty? Service? and many more.
So now you don’t need to take tension because After comprehensive research we came up with the top 10 Water Purifiers in India. This is totally suitable for your home and it’s budget-friendly too.
So all top 10 water purifier is listed below with their pros – cons, features, and full specifications & Buying Guide.
Table of Contents
- 1. KENT Grand 8-Litres Wall-Mountable RO + UV/UF + TDS Water Purifier
- 2. Kent Grand Plus 8-Litre Mineral RO + UV/UF with TDS Controller Water Purifier
- 3. Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
- 4. Kent Maxx 7-liters UV + UF Water Purifier
- 5. Havells Max 7-litres RO UV Water Purifier (Sea Green)
- 6. Aquaguard Smart Plus 6-Litres RO+UV+MTDS Water Purifier
- 7. Livpure Glo 7-liter RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier
- 8. Blue Star Aristo RO+UV Water Purifier
- 9. HUL Pureit Classic RO+UV Water Purifier
- 10. AO Smith Z8 10-Liter Green RO Series Water Purifier
- ♣ Buying Guide ♣
1. KENT Grand 8-Litres Wall-Mountable RO + UV/UF + TDS Water Purifier
- Kent Grand is a fully automatic Water Purifier hence no manual labour is required.
- It is WQE, NSF, ISI, and CE certified hence it is clear and sure that Kent Grand is great in terms of quality of purifying water. It is ranked as Best Seller of 2020.
- Kent Grand is built with ABS grade food plastic which is strong as well as rigid.
- It comes with an 11 watts UV lamp which denies micro-organisms in water thus, making it drinkable.
- UV fail alarm and filter change alarm will let one know when to change the filters.
- Kent provides free installation of this product in any part of India absolutely free of cost. Their double purification technology ensures the great quality of water.
- UV and UF technology make sure that there is no residue left in water like bacterias, sand, mud, etc.
- Kent Grand consumes around 60 watts of power. It weighs around 11.4 kgs and it also comes with a 6-month warranty from Kent.
- Kent Grands TDS controller makes sure the water is suitable for drinking even after it is treated with RO, UV, and UF.
When it comes to the best water purifiers, Kent is known for making some great water purifying units.
Water from any upcoming source can be harmful and hence there is a need for water purifiers in every home.
Kent Grand 8-Litre is the best looking Water Purifier in the list. This unit is packed with RO, UV, UF and TDS technology satisfying all needs of clean, drinking water.
This Purifier can store up to 8-litre water in its tank making it the best fit for a medium to large size family.
It can also pump max up to 75-liter clean water a day to make the fulfilment of water easily for the entire day.
2. Kent Grand Plus 8-Litre Mineral RO + UV/UF with TDS Controller Water Purifier
- Kent Grand Plus Water Purifier has a 7-Stage Water Purification System including RO+UV+UF and TDS Controller.
- It comes with an 8-litre water tank and can filter up to 20-liter per hour or a total of 100-liter a day which is amazing.
- This water purifier can be the best fit for large-sized families.
- It can process water from all sources and make it healthier to drink.
- System Alerts like filter change alarm and UV fail alarm.
- Kent Grand Plus recovers up to 50% water which is processed which is amazing in the Water Purification sector.
- TDS Controller keeps TDS levels low and makes water soft. Minerals cartridge adds lost minerals in water and makes it healthier.
- Kent’s inbuilt SMPS regulates voltage and prevents from Voltage fluctuations.
- Free installation is provided from the brand with a 1-year warranty and 3-year of service is free of cost.
Kent is a renowned brand when it comes to water purifiers. They are known widely for making the best RO+UV water purifiers.
Kent Grand Plus is an upgrade for Kent Grand for large families. This comes with an open design and a 7-Stage water purification process.
TDS Controller controls hards water and softens it by lowering down the TDS.
During the purification process, the water is treated to kill bacterias and viruses.
Various minerals are lost during this process thus Minerals Cartridge comes into play. It adds lost minerals back making water healthier again.
Kent’s Purifiers water always tastes different and is towards the sweeter side because of their added minerals.
Normal water purifiers only use the RO+UV process to clean the water but they don’t add minerals back which makes water unhealthy and isn’t great for drinking.
Kent Grand Plus is certified with WQA, NSF, ISI, and CE thus making it sure it is a great water purifier.
It is made with ABS food-grade plastic thus it doesn’t harm water in any possible way.
The 11 watts UV lamp helps in deactivating micro-organisms like bacteria and viruses making water more viable.
Advance System Alerts like UV fail alarm, filter change alarm, are great in terms of helping and letting know when to change filters without compromising the quality of water.
3. Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
- Kent Ace Mineral Water Purifier comes with a 6-Stage water purification system including the RO+UV process. This ensures the water output is clean and suitable for drinking.
- This has a 7-litre water tank capacity which is suitable from small to medium-sized family.
- Kent Ace can filter up to 15-litres of water in an hour which is great.
- It can work in almost all conditions as water vary widely in different parts of India but this purifier is one of them which can work everywhere.
- It has System Alerts like UV fail alarm, and filter change indicator.
- TDS controller maintains TDS levels of water which makes water soft and drinkable.
- It is equipped with SMPS which provides protection to purifiers from fluctuating voltages.
- Kent provides free installation for this product in any part of the country cost-free.
- They provide a 1-year warranty + 3-year free service in all parts of India for free.
Kent is known for making some best water purifiers in India. If one is having a good budget then the best bet is Kent for sure.
Despite, being an expensive side, Kent’s after-sales service is amazing. They value their customers and want them to stick to Kent.
Kent Ace Mineral is a RO+UV/UF water purifier which makes it a great fit for water from different conditions.
It has a beautiful design and is a great fit for modern kitchens.
The 7-litre capacity of the water tank will be suitable for small to medium-sized families.
Their double-purification technology makes sure water is 100% clean, soft and suitable to drink.
Kent certifies its purifiers from ISI, WQA, NSF, and CE. Installation is provided from Kent itself for free.
UV and UF technology ensures no bacterias and viruses are left in the water.
4. Kent Maxx 7-liters UV + UF Water Purifier
- ABS Food grade plastic is used in making this RO Water Purifier.
- Advance Alert System is present to remind when to change filters so the quality of water remains constant and isn’t compromised.
- It comes packed with SMPS technology which regulates voltage up to 300V and saves purifiers from getting damaged.
- Power Consumption is also on the lower side which will not bill much.
- Well, Installation will be done on demand when the product reaches your home.
- The nearest service centre will be responsible for installing the product in your desired location.
- Kent provides a 1-year warranty with this Water Purifier.
Kent Maxx is a very widely known brand for its water purifiers in India.
Their purifiers are one of the best water purifiers when it comes to the quality of water.
The design of the water purifier is elegant and definitely, it is going to enhance the look of your kitchen.
Kent offers so many water purifiers that one may get confused as they give so many options but they vary in detail.
This purifier comes with 7-litres of the capacity of the tank which can be good for a small and medium-sized family.
The Double-purification technology of Kent makes sure there is no residue left in water.
Kent Maxx is WQA, NSF, ISI and CE Certified which reflects how concerned Kent is about their customers.
Kent is among the top manufacturers and they offer really good after-sales service.
5. Havells Max 7-litres RO UV Water Purifier (Sea Green)
- Havells Maxx comes with 7-Stage water purifying process making it viable for almost every condition in India.
- 8-litre storage capacity is ideal for medium to large size Indian families.
The purifier can deliver up to 15 litres of water in an hour which is pretty amazing. Even water purifiers from some reputed brands can’t deliver this amount of water.
- This water purifier comes with an advanced automatic alert system like Self-Diagnostics, Purification Process, Tank Full, Low Pressure, and UV/UF failure.
It also comes with Voltage Fluctuation Protection ranging from 170V to 330V.
- Sleek Design with Corner Mounting.
- Minerals Cartridge adds lost Minerals in the purified water and maintains the pH level.
- Revitalizer Cartridge improves water’s mineral absorption ability to make it healthier.
- It comes with a removable tank that can be handy in multiple situations.
Havells is one of the earliest companies with so much trust and value in the Electric Appliance Industry.
They jump-started making the water purifiers in India after few brands dived in like AquaGuard, Kent. Havells has a long Customer trust on their name.
They build really good Water Purifiers which are actually good for a country like India. Here, Water varies from state to state with various harshness and TDS levels.
Havells Water Purifiers is one of the few brands whose water purifiers passes 100% water through RO+UV Membrane. 7-Stage water purification system makes water fit and drinkable in any condition.
It also comes with Revitalizer and Mineral cartridge which adds lost minerals during the purification process and maintains the pH level.
The price of Havells Maxx is amazing with the quality and obviously brand name.
It also comes with Advanced Filter Alert System, Tank Full alert, etc. The best part of this water purifier is that it can be installed in a corner.
6. Aquaguard Smart Plus 6-Litres RO+UV+MTDS Water Purifier
- 6-Stage Water Purification Process makes sure water isn’t left with any residue and bacteria hence making it healthier to drink.
- The design of this water purifier is very modern and sleek.
- This can be installed in the outside kitchen like Guest Room or Hall because of its modern look.
- TDS controller makes sure the water you are drinking is soft and healthy.
- It works with water from all sources.
- A 6-litre storage tank is good enough for a small to medium-sized family.
- Different Color indicators are there to indicate low pressure, a tank full, no water supply, and purification process.
- Voltage fluctuation protection comes with this water purifier to ensure that any membrane doesn’t get damaged.
- It can handle from 170V to 330V of electricity supply.
Eureka Forbes Aquasure is a sub-brand of Aquaguard widely known in India for its class water purifiers.
Aquasure makes water purifiers keeping in mind the families of small and medium-sized.
They tend to provide more features at a cost-effective price.
This purifier comes with a reliable 6-Stage Water Purification process and a 6-litre tank offering good purification water in litres per hour.
The design is very simple and decent with big led indicators indicating if purification is working or not.
Water level indicator is also present so you know when to turn on your purifier. SMPS helps in saving purifier from fluctuating voltages.
The water purifier is built with really small working components and it is necessary that there is some prevention like SMPS to control voltage fluctuations.
Water Purifier market is really competitive now and Eureka Forbes wants to excel with their smart and less costly water purifiers.
If your family is small or medium then this water purifier is for you.
7. Livpure Glo 7-liter RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier
- It has a RO+UV water purification system with Mineraliser cartridge which adds lost minerals in water making it healthy to drink.
- It can filter up to 12L per hour of water which is good enough for a medium and large-sized family.
- Storage Capacity is up to 7-liter which makes it decent for a medium-sized Indian family.
- Can filter water with TDS level-up to 1500 ppm.
- The design of the Water Purifier is modern and nice. It can be placed in various places in the house.
- Pricing of Water Purifier is great with features compared to other brand’s water purifier.
LivPure Glo looks very simple and elegant. Its purification is powered by RO+UV protection which ensures the water is healthy and clean to drink.
Compared to other water purifiers it doesn’t extract minerals keeping it healthy and clean.
This can clean up to 12-litres of water per hour which is great and it is packed with a 7-litre tank for storing filtered water.
TDS controller maintains TDS levels and provides soft water to drink.
LivPure has its own brand value in Water Purifier’s field. They are more known for providing Water Purifiers at affordable rates with good service support.
8. Blue Star Aristo RO+UV Water Purifier
- It comes with a 6-Stage Water Purification System including RO+UV.
- It can duty up to 12 litres per hour, great for a medium-sized Indian family.
- 7-litres of Water Tank Capacity can be handy for again mid-sized families.
- System Indicators like a tank full and Purification On is present.
- System Alerts like UV failure and low water pressure works very well.
- The tap present in the purifier comes with a child lock to prevent wastage of water. It can be beneficial in many such circumstances in the home.
- Blue Star’s Aqua taste booster maintains the pH level and improves the taste of water. Therefore, making it healthier to drink.
BlueStar is a trusted brand in the Indian Market for a long time in the field of Electrical Appliances.
Aristo comes with a 6-stage water purification process including Pre-Filter, Pre-Carbon Filter, Sediment Filter, RO Membrane, Post-Carbon Filter and UV Lamp.
The brand claims that it can filter up to 12-litres of water per hour with great TDS removal up to 96% which is highest in the list.
7-liter tank is decent for small-medium sized families. It comes with a child lock tap to prevent unwanted wastage of water.
It is very power efficient and the bill is surely on the lower side. BlueStar makes some decent electrical appliances.
Their water purifiers come with Aqua Taste Booster which adds lost minerals in the water and maintains pH level so the water tastes really good and is healthy for the body as well.
9. HUL Pureit Classic RO+UV Water Purifier
- It is packed with a capacity of 5-liter of a water tank which is good enough for a small to medium-sized family.
- This water purifier comes with 6-Stage RO+UV protection.
- The tank is made with food-grade plastic which is great at this price point.
- It removes TDS up to 1800 ppm. Pureit ensures that it will remove up to 90% TDS from water to make it soft in drinkable.
- Advanced Voltage Fluctuation technology saves your purifier from getting damaged.
- Installation is very easy as well as design is modern and nice.
HUL Pureit Classic RO+UV is one of the best purifiers in India.
It consists of a tank of 5 litres and comes with an auto-shut option.
As soon as the water tank is full purifier will shut off automatically. It will automatically fill the tank when it’s empty.
It has advanced RO+UV process and water is turned sweet and soft.
This purifier is built with food-grade plastic hence it doesn’t harm water in any possible way.
It comes with a 1-year warranty from the company.
10. AO Smith Z8 10-Liter Green RO Series Water Purifier
- This water purifier comes with an 8-Stage purification process including RO+SCMT.
- It can pour out purified hot water also. It can be handy for winters a lot.
- It has an intelligent digital display which can show readings for the hot water and many more things.
- It saves water 2 times more than the regular RO filters in the market.
- Night-Assist helps in illuminating Purifier which can be handy during nights and also makes your kitchen look beautiful.
- THE automatic RO membrane flush enhances membrane life.
- Advance Alert Systems helps in reminding to change the RO membrane and other filters in Water Purifier.
- It is packed with a huge 10-liter tank capacity where 9.2-litre is for normal water and 0.8-Liter for hot water.
- Purification Capacity is great with 15-litres of water per hour.
- AO Smith water purifier adds lost minerals in water to make it healthier and drinkable.
AO Smith is a really advanced water purifier with an 8-Stage purification system. 8-Stage purification ensures that water is 100% clean and soft in nature.
Mineralizer technology adds lost minerals during the purification process thus, making water healthier.
This purifier is the most advanced purifier on the list. It comes with a smart display with smart alert systems for RO filter change and UV filter change.
Its modern and sleek design makes it looks beautiful and will enhance the looks of your modular kitchens.
This modern purifier comes with 10 litres of the water tank which is huge and max in this list.
9.2 litres of water is normal while 0.8 litres of stored water is hot which can be used to make tea or coffee anytime.
Yes, this purifier features hot purified water which can be handy for your wife or mother in the kitchen for sure.
By default, the temperature of hot water is 45 degrees but one can increase it using a smart display and it can be used for various purposes.
This purifier saves a lot of water compared to others so if you are a concerned citizen as well as you want a smart RO+UV water purifier then this is the perfect fit for you.
♣ Buying Guide ♣
Embed This Image on Your Website (copy code below)
<p><strong>Please include attribution to https://buyingcisco.net/ with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href='https://buyingcisco.net/best-water-purifier-in-india/'><img src='https://buyingcisco.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Buying-guide-for-best-water-purifier-2019-768x1920.png' alt='buying guide for best water purifer' 540px border='0' /></a></p>
Types of Water Purifiers:
Gravity: Gravity purifiers use pressure filtration to filter water through 2-3 filters.
This removes small sediments, rocks and various other solids like mud, sands, etc.
This type of purifier doesn’t require electricity as its just filtration. These are handy and portable purifiers one can take while travelling also.
UV: UV process uses ultraviolet rays to purify water. UV rays deactivate micro-organisms like bacteria and viruses.
RO: This is an important process known as Reverse Osmosis.
In this process, it reduces the hardness of water caused by magnesium and calcium salts in the water when TDS levels are between 200 to 2000.
It purifies water from contamination caused by fluoride or other harmful chemicals or heavy metals.
Different Sources of Water:
Municipal Water: This water is of either lake, river, or groundwater supplied by govt having a TDS level of 1-200.
Ground Water: This water has TDS somewhere between 200 and 2000 and RO should be considered in cases to get drinkable and healthy water.
Multiple Sources: If water is coming in your house from multiple sources then RO is a must thing one should get for his family.
Different Types of Water:
Soft Water: Water with TDS value ranging between 150-300 ppm is considered to be soft water. This can be cleaned with UV filters or Gravity purifiers.
Hard Water: If water is hard you must buy RO for getting soft, drinkable water.
What is TDS?
TDS is also known as Total Dissolved Solids in water. TDS is more in groundwater and can vary from place to place.
TDS values change the taste of water and can cause some serious diseases if RO is not considered at the right time.
Hard water can cause intestinal irritation and various other diseases.
Should you buy RO, UV and UF Water Purifier?
Depending on the above-given factors you can choose which purifier is suitable for you.
For a healthy living, you should buy a purifier for getting healthy water for you and safeguarding your family.
Impure water contains micro-organisms like bacterias and viruses who tend to attack weak immunity systems like kids.
RO+UV is the best option as it can work with all conditions of the water.
Though Gravity water purifiers won’t bill you much while RO+UV requires at least a service in 6 months and they run on electricity so consider that before buying.
Benefits of RO+UV:
RO removes all the small sediments like rocks, mud, salts, etc.
UV deactivates micro-organisms like bacteria and viruses.
UF is just a filter and it doesn’t require electricity to work.
They together provide healthy drinkable water and safeguard your family.